Tuesday, February 10, 2009

our last day out

my bro is going to christchurch, New Zealand under the sponsor of JPA to pursue his degree..he did well in his SPM and did well in his foundation in INTEC shah alam..he told me he had done lots of sacrifices to achieve the tremendous result he had (^^) he is my buddy n my bro, we always quarrel..but that tightens our relationship..quareeling is sometime good though..hehe..he was the one that gave me the first birthday present and we were close..during primary school we ate cendol n ABC with boja (my sis) at the back of our dad's car..we had so many experience together..

he's going to NZ tonight..11 Feb,2009..9.30pm..its gonna be kinda sad coz i wont be able to say goodbye to him face to face, he will be coming back 2 years form now,that meens he wont be celebrating raya with us two times..my dad wont let him come back every year so that he could explore NZ during his days there..

these are some pictures during the "last meal"..it was in "BBQ chicken" at damansara..the restaurant was the first in the world to use 100% olive oil in its cooking..n it was splended to be there (^^)


these are the pictures :


to zairi,

hoping that you will be happy over there,study hard,Allah is always with u during ur difficulties there,ur always in my doa..dont forget us in malaysia..dont forget what is nasik goreng kampung..hehe,be happy..live life to the fullest!! and..take care..i'll miss u every day..

from,akak..

No comments: